What to Expect During Your Free In-Home Consultation
What to Expect During Your FREE In-Home Consultation
- The consultations typically last 60-90 minutes.
- Detailed measurements will be taken of your space.
- The designer will go over the inventory of the contents used in the space.
- A design will be put together on the spot using a laptop with design software so that you will be able to see in 3D exactly what the design will look like.
- You will then be provided with a price and have the opportunity to sign a contract.
- Everything that you need to make a decision will be brought to the appointment including photo examples of previous work, material, and hardware options.
- Since we will be going through the ENTIRE design process during this one appointment, it is VERY important that all persons that will be using the space and decision makers in the home attend so that everyone has the opportunity to provide input as well as receive valuable information regarding the specifics of their design.
Guild Quality Certified GuildmasterSee What Closet Doctor Customers Are Saying
Great company, very easy to work, everything they represented I got, nothing was left out. The installer was a good guy worked efficiently and cleaned after the project was complete." Gay W – Lincoln, CA
Owned & Operated
Owned & Operated
See Our Past Projects & Get Inspired
The Closet Doctor has organized closets for countless clients since we opened our doors in 1998! We believe our expert designs, quality products and excellent customer service combined with our great prices speak for themselves. We are very proud of the projects we have created over the years and invite you to take a look at our gallery by clicking the button below.
Affiliations & Awards